Web Access FAQ
- How do I access my account for the first time?
- What are the requirements when creating a password?
- What should I do if I created a username and password, but I can't log in?
- Who can I contact if I am having trouble with the website?
How do I access my account for the first time?
To access your CHIF loan account(s) for the first time:
- Go to mychifaccount.org
- Click "I am a new user"
- Enter the following information:
- Your ten (10) digit CHIF loan number
- Your Name
- Social Security Number
- Property Zip Code
Use your email address to create a Username and then create a personal password.
What are the requirements when creating a password?
Passwords must be between 6 and 10 alphanumeric characters and must include at least 3 of the following:
- one UPPERCASE character (A-Z)
- one lowercase character (a-z)
- one digit (0-9)
- one Special character (i.e ; @, #, $).
What should I do if I created a username and password, but I can't log in?
If you created a username and a password, but are unable to log in, check to see that there is a lock symbol in the lower right hand corner of your screen. This indicates that you are in a secure site. If the lock symbol is not present, please check that the address bar reads "https://www.myCHIFaccount.org."
Who can I contact if I am having trouble with the website?
There are three ways you can contact us regarding questions about accessing your account.
- Call (800) 992-3665, select #2 then option #3
- Email us at email@example.com
- Write us at CHIF – Loan Servicing, 121 Tremont Street, Hartford CT 06105